Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap

Ok, so my mom is a little crazy and buys almost 20 Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Foaming Hand Soaps at a time. I love the soaps just as much as her. The only problem? Ever since they changed the packaging a few months ago from the older translucent bottles, the soap has been a lot harder to pump. Instead of pumping easily onto your hand, the soap shoots out, sometimes missing your hands. The new packaging also prevents the soap from foaming properly.

As you can see in the photograph I have taken, the foam that comes out of the new pumps is very watery. I am not writing this to prevent any of you from buying this soap. The soap itself is amazing. Rather, I would appreciate it if other fans of the soap would complain to Bath & Body Works so that they will come up with newer, better packaging...or better yet, just go back to the old packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment